Welcome to Vefa International Burial Company
The Islamic funeral and transfer service Vefa was founded in Frankfurt am Main. Efendi Esen, the company founder, decided after many years of experience in various institutions with a redefinition of the offer for Islamic burials and overpasses, Muslim families who lose their dearest relatives, assist them at their most difficult days.
Allah (CC) commands in Surah 4:78 of the holy Kor`an: `Wherever you are, death will reach you ...` What remains are our closest relatives, wherever we Allah (CC), the calls to be merciful, back. We VEFA, seek to support these members as possible and carry out the most urgent formal and practical requirements quickly and reliably according to Islamic rites.
Our service includes especially the following services:
24 hours of standby service
- completion of all legal and bureaucratic formalities in all Western
European countries such as Germany, France, Belgium or Holland.
Completion of all documents
- obtaining the transfer documents and the mortal remains certificate from the respective consulates
- obtaining the death certificate from the doctor or hospital, obtaining the death certificate from the registry office
- washing the corpse according to Islamic rituals by our male or female servants, wrapping in the shroud by an imam
- On request mediation of an imam for the funeral (Mevlut)
- Air transport in accordance with the guidelines for funeral overpasses
- On request advice and determination of an appropriate Islamic cemetery near the family
- Worldwide overpasses with our partner airlines in all five continents
- mediation and sale of airline tickets for relatives and companions
- overpasses and transportation in the home countries
There has been a death in your family? We are here to help
the death of a loved one always means a turning point in the lives of the bereaved.
The pain of losing a family member often prevents clear thinking and yet always short-term decisions, the rapid completion of numerous formalities connected along time-consuming processes are required of the bereaved.
Our most important task is to help you and support you in every respect.
What to do in case of a death:
- If the death has taken place in an apartment, please notify the family doctor if possible or call for emergency medical attention. The doctor will then issue the official death certificate.
- If the death has occurred at the hospital, in a nursing or retirement home, the respective agency will usually issue the death certificate.
- Once you have called the doctor, you should contact us. We are there for you day and night can be contacted at +49 (0) 69-366 02 183 or +49 (0) 176-74 104 105.
To initiate the necessary certifications at the registry office and possibly also at the respective consulates or embassies, the following original documents are required:
- Medical death certificate
- Identity card/ passport of the deceased
- For unmarried persons and minors: Civil birth certificate
- For married persons: Civil birth certificate and marriage certificate (pedigree, family book)
- When widowed: Civil birth certificate, marriage certificate and death certificate of spouse
- For divorcees: Civil birth certificate, marriage certificate and divorce decree with legal force memo
- Grave deed (if a tomb already exists)
If you are missing some of these documents, then we will help you procure these.
We are here to help and support you
Our goal is to stand by you as the bereaved in all respects so that the deceased can be buried at the desired location in a respectful manner and in accordance with Islamic traditions and rituals.
For a traditional Islamic burial especially, special knowledge is required and the burial should be carried out according to fixed rituals. With qualified personnel, we make sure that this happens and take care of all administrative matters and the necessary documents.
International Burial Company
Executive Director: Esen Efendi
Schwalbacher Str. 13
60326 Frankfurt am Main
Executive Director: Esen Efendi
Tax-No.: 128156490 4-G15
Finanzamt Frankfurt am Main II
Platform of the European Commission for online dispute resolution:
Mobil: + 49 (0) 69 - 366 02 183
Tel.: + 49 (0) 176 - 74 104 105
All images remain the property of their original owners.As the content is submitted by KosmazDesign, part of it inevitably becomes workbe different. We strive to respect copyright. So if you own the rights to an image found on the site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove the images concerned.
Disclaimer and Copyright
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Tele Media Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Tele Media Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only. The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.